Re: attrsetvaluenomodificationallowederr.xml

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:07:33 -0400
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>, "Joseph Kesselman" <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
We did add two more test cases as a result
of DOM Level 1, Second Edition:

    documentCreateElementDefaultAttr
    documentCreateEntityReferenceKnown

There were other changes, but just in wording for
the test purposes -- we already had tests that covered
these conditions.

I too would think that we would want the DOM Level 1
Test Suite to support Second Edition -- Is it really still
a Working Draft, as it states on the Technical Reports
Web Page?

--Mary