Re: copy.xsl that implies <subject>'s from context

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:14:43 -0400
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Okay -- I'm a little further -- all the tests
seem to translate, but any test that has
a <member> subelement as part of a
<var> declaration does not carry it's
attributes through the translation.  I've
attached an example, the translated file,
and the transformation.  I've changed the
transformation slightly -- added
<contributor> and <date>.

--Mary