Re: copy.xsl that implies <subject>'s from context

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:30:50 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
[mb]
Great, thanks!  I've got a copy -- I'll run it
through the tests and should be ready to
commit them today.

[ca]
The timing would be great since I could spend some time with them over the
weekend.

[mb]
In attribute values that have single quotes surrounding double quotes, the
double quotes
are transformed to &quot; -- do you think
that this will cause any problems in the end?

[ca]
I had noticed that earlier.  Only the aestetics are different, any XML
processor should see them as equivalent.  If you think
"&quot;whatever&quot;" is ugly, you could do a global search and replace to
change them back to '".  However, I wouldn't bother.