Re: copy.xsl that implies <subject>'s from context

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:03:12 -0400
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I ran the transformation over some of the test
files and noticed the following:

In attribute values that have single quotes surrounding double quotes, the double quotes
are transformed to &quot; -- do you think
that this will cause any problems in the end?

I've attached textWithNoMarkup.xml and the
translated version, n.xml -- Note the value for
'"Roger Jones"'.

--Mary