RE: Javascript mapping / implementation of DCI

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:39:21 -0000
To: Josť Manuel Cantera Fonseca <jmcf@tid.es>, <www-di@w3.org>

I know there are implementations from a DI member organisation, though the implementation was based on an earlier version of the API. Once the interface is updated to an Element based approach, and has been tested, it is my understanding that the member organisation intends to donate the implementation to the Open Source community.

---Rotan.