RE: Javascript mapping / implementation of DCI

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys@volantis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:01:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: Josť Manuel Cantera Fonseca <jmcf@tid.es>, <www-di@w3.org>

Hi Jose,

There are implementations by some members of the DI group, but I don't
think they are in the public domain.

There is a normative ECMAScript binding defined in the DCI specification
(section 8)[1].

You should be aware that, based on feedback from the DOM interest group,
we are in the process of changing the DCI so that interfaces inherit from
DOMElement rather than DOMNode.

We will issue a new working draft when the current editor (me, actually)
finishes the remaining updates to the document.

Best wishes
Rhys

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DPF/#sec-ecmascriptbindings