RE: Comments on DCI

Hello Rafah,

Thank you and the Device Indepence Working Group for considering
the comments from the Multimodal Interaction
Working Group [1] regarding the DCI second Last Call Working Draft. The
MMI Working Group has discussed your comments and we are satisfied
with your responses. However, in reference to point 2, we would like
to encourage you to consider remote access in more detail in future
versions of the DCI specification.

Best Regards,

Debbie Dahl
Chair, Multimodal Interaction Working Group

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-di/2005Dec/0002.html