Reading order required of the already Published Documents

From: P. Hemagiri <P.Hemagiri@techbooks.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:51:28 +0530
To: <www-di@w3.org>
Cc: "Sandeep Khomne" <Sandeep.Khomne@techbooks.com>, "P. Hemagiri" <P.Hemagiri@techbooks.com>

I am Hemagiri, our company is planning to Research on 'Content
development for Mobile devices'. In our search towards this I have found
the Initiative by w3c on DI very interesting. As there are many
documents published already, I would like to know the reading order of
the documents available in the site http://www.w3.org/2001/di/.

I have given an example of reading order as per my understanding below,

1.	Device Independence Home page

*	http://www.w3.org/2001/di/

2.	Device Independence Principles

*	http://www.w3.org/TR/di-princ/

3.	Content Selection for Device Independence (DISelect)

*	http://www.w3.org/TR/cselection/

4.	Authoring Challenges for Device Independence

*	http://www.w3.org/TR/acdi/#diac-3.3

5.	Authoring Techniques for Device Independence

*	http://www.w3.org/TR/di-atdi/

6.	Learning xforms

*	http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/

Please suggest me the correct reading order. It will help us to achieve
our goal faster.

Thanks in advance,