Here's something that you need.

From: Nelson (jm.diogo@netvisao.pt)
Date: Tue, Apr 23 2002

    From: "Nelson" <jm.diogo@netvisao.pt>
    To: <www-ccpp-protocol@w3.org>
    Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:14:16 +0100
    Subject: Here's something that you need.

    Hello dear Marketer,
    I found your email address has a person somehow enrolled in Network
    Marketing business, pardon me if you are not and just delete this email.
    If you are a seasoned marketing professional you know that one of the
    most important parts of Network Marketing success it’s a steady flow
    of high quality pre-qualified leads and a proper training for you and your
    downline. These two ingredients are essential. I want to ask for your
    permission to show you how a very reputable company joined this and
    much more in just one program. You may say, “I do not need leads or
    training”, but can you say the same of your downline?
    To receive more info just send a blank email to get_leads@freeautobot.com
    You will only receive a one time email with specific info about this company
    and nothing more.

    Warm regards,
    Nelson Diogo
    caras@netvisao.pt
    351-96 247 4132

    Under Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress this
    letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
    contact information and removal instructions. This is a one-time
    e-mail transmission. No removal is necessary.