Re: Publishing new WD of Push API

+Miguel

Hi Arthur, Miguel is my manager (Google). Miguel: did you join the WebApps
WG?

The spec did change significantly, some through renaming, some through
clarification of terminology and concepts. We are currently working on
encryption of the data payload, and better integration with the IETF Web
Push Protocol, which we expect will continue to evolve through 2015. That
may require some changes or additions to the Push API spec.

Still with that caveat, I think we can move forward with a new WD just to
refresh the snapshot.

/m