Publishing new WD of Push API

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:41:34 -0400
To: Michael van Ouwerkerk <mvanouwerkerk@google.com>, Bryan Sullivan <bs3131@att.com>, Eduardo Fullea Carrera <eduardo.fulleacarrera@telefonica.com>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, "team-webapps@w3.org" <team-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Push API Editors,

It appears the differences between the latest Push API ED [ED] and the
last Technical Report [TR] are substantive enough to warrant a new WD
publication. WDYT? If you agree, I'll start a PSA and prepare the WD for
publication on April 30. Please let me know.

Also, I see some commits from "Miguel Garcia" (f.ex. [MG]). Who is
Miguel's employer? Miguel is not a member of WebApps [Partic].

-Thanks, Art

[ED] http://w3c.github.io/push-api/
[TR] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-push-api-20141007/
[MG]