Re: outstanding MSE bugs

I do believe I did register on March 26 for the F2F meeting.
However, looking at the email confirmation, the title indicates it's in MTV
in May, not Redmond in April. Is that just a clerical error on the
registration confirmation, or did I register for the wrong thing?
The confirmation email title was: 'Registration for the F2F meeting of
Media Task Force (2015-05-15/2015-05-16 in Mountain View, CA)'

I will be ready to discuss the majority of those open MSE bugs, some of
which I hope to fix prior to the F2F. I would also like to discuss testing.
Please let me know if I indeed didn't register for the right thing.

Thanks,
Matt