Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

Thank you guys,

As Shadow DOM spec editor, I'm okay to use the wording which
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-appmanifest-20131217/ uses.

Can I assume that someone will change the wording and install the document
to TR?
I am wondering whether I have to update https://w3c.github.io/
webcomponents/publish/shadow/WD-shadow-dom-20140612/  again or not so that
someone could copy the document from there.

--
Hayato