Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

From: Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:55:05 +0900
To: Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org>
Cc: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, webreq@w3.org, team-webapps@w3.org, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, Xiaoqian Cindy Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>
Thank you guys,

As Shadow DOM spec editor, I'm okay to use the wording which
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-appmanifest-20131217/ uses.

Can I assume that someone will change the wording and install the document
to TR?
I am wondering whether I have to update https://w3c.github.io/
webcomponents/publish/shadow/WD-shadow-dom-20140612/  again or not so that
someone could copy the document from there.

--
Hayato