Re: OSM Comment UX Failure

Update for the public archive of this thread:

* My account has been restored
* The comment was successfully posted for me

I don't know when this was done, because I didn't get a response or
notification that this happened. I hope that the "suspicious activity"
filter was modified too, if appropriate.

Thanks to whoever took action on this!

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/
Bitcoin: 1MqkVfvh3g5ZMN6pHjv2D21mLEyY5MXJ82