Re: IDL [Exposed=Window,Worker]

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:56:25 -0400
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:
> I think having [Exposed] makes sense. If you can do
>
> [Exposed=Window,Worker] interface A { };
>
> [Exposed=Window] partial interface A {};
>
> in addition you should be pretty much set.

In order to not put Worker/Window-specific knowledge into IDL, we
could have a [Global] annotation for the Window and Worker interfaces
(bz filed a bug about a global annotation already, for other
purposes). Maybe with a way to indicate multiple names so you can
either target both worker global environments or just one of them.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/