Re: Information on HTML 5

* Ian Hickson wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>>
>> Pages like http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc4329 unfortunately have
>> code like `<title>Information on RFC&nbsp4329</title>` currently, which
>> interestingly shows up exactly like that in Google search results
>
>Not for me; do you have a sample (Google) URL showing this?

The problem has been fixed on rfc-editor.org shortly after they have
been made aware of it yesterday, but in Google results I still see it,
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Information%20on%20RFC%26nbsp4329%22+site:rfc-editor.org

  1 result (0.14 seconds)

  Information on RFC&nbsp4329
  www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc4329

>> http://www.websitedev.de/temp/information-on-html-5.html
>
>I'm unable to find this page in Google's index, unfortunately, so cannot
>test it there.

(That's a test page I made immediately before sending the mail.)