RE: UI Events question

Oops. I can adjust those auto-generated links...

On DOM3... As Gary mentioned, we're focusing on the new stuff in UI Events. There was a lot of legacy prose that probably doesn't need to carry forward, especially given that most of the raw event model stuff is in DOM4. I suppose as we add/adjust functionality from the other UI Events, they will be added in as needed. We may need a more coherent story than this for FPWD, but for now, this is working OK.

From: Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) [mailto:garykac@google.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Anne van Kesteren
Cc: Travis Leithead; www-archive
Subject: Re: UI Events question

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl<mailto:annevk@annevk.nl>> wrote:
Hey,

The links in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/d4e/raw-file/tip/source_respec.htm

404. I was planning to link to this specification from DOM, but I'm
not sure where to point now.

The rename from "d4e" -> "uievents" seems to have broken the auto-generated links at the top.  It looks like we'll have to move the repository from hg/d4e to hg/uievents, but perhaps Travis knows a more clever way of resolving this.

Also, will this specification include all
the prose from DOM Level 3 Events that's not superseded by DOM? That's
the plan right?

At the moment, we're focusing on new content, but I'm not against merging the DOM3 content.