Re: UI Events question

From: Кошмарчик <garykac@google.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 05:57:04 -0800
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> The links in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/d4e/raw-file/tip/source_respec.htm
> 404. I was planning to link to this specification from DOM, but I'm
> not sure where to point now.

The rename from "d4e" -> "uievents" seems to have broken the auto-generated
links at the top.  It looks like we'll have to move the repository from
hg/d4e to hg/uievents, but perhaps Travis knows a more clever way of
resolving this.

> Also, will this specification include all
> the prose from DOM Level 3 Events that's not superseded by DOM? That's
> the plan right?

At the moment, we're focusing on new content, but I'm not against merging
the DOM3 content.