Animatable lines added to css3-ui

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 23:27:08 -0800
To: Tantek Γ‡elik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Following the discussion at the CSS WG meeting on Monday and
Tuesday, I added Animatable: lines to the property templates in
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ui/ .  I hope you don't mind my
touching the spec; if so, feel free to revert or ask me to do so
(though if you revert, please let me know if you do).

While I was there, I noticed that 'nav-index' should perhaps be an
<integer>-valued property rather than a <number>-valued one, but I
made the animation type consistent with the current <number>.  I'll
follow up with email to www-style.

I'll send an email to www-style in a bit once I've done the same for
a bunch of other specs.

-David

--
π„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   𝄂