Animatable lines added to css3-multicol

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:56:31 -0800
To: fantasai@inkedblade.net
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Following the discussion at the CSS WG meeting on Monday and
Tuesday, I added Animatable: lines to the property templates in
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-decor-3/ .  I hope you don't mind my
touching the spec; if so, feel free to revert or ask me to do so
(though if you revert, please let me know if you do).

While I was there, I also fixed the "Computed value:" line for the
'text-decoration' shorthand to say "see individual properties", as
it should for all shorthands.

I'll send an email to www-style in a bit once I've done the same for
a bunch of other specs.

-David