WHATWG project — week #4

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:39:38 +0100
To: Valer Mischenko <valer@nlnet.nl>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Last week:

* http://annevankesteren.nl/2012/11/idna-hell

This week:

* Cleanup application/x-www-form-urlencoded definition as it is wrong
on several counts.
* Hopefully get around to defining DOMTokenList in a similar way to
how I defined URLQuery to fix two tricky open bugs.

Note: My estimations in
http://annevankesteren.nl/projects/whatwg/nlnet.txt were off as a few
things took less time than anticipated so I just moved on to the next
topic twice. Of course I need to do some cleanup now, but I anticipate
to be done in less than three months.

Context: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Dec/0003.html

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/