Re: Updating of editors version of HTML5 spec

Hi Anne,

The editor had more than a reasonable amount of time to get to the revert request, he found time to respond to other bugs and publicly respond [1] to the working group decision to make the revert against his wishes.

It is a technically trivial task that would have taken a few minutes.

It is very difficult under such circumstances to assume the eventuality of any particular action by the editor, the larger question is why should we have to be waiting.

[1] http://www.netmagazine.com/news/ian-hickson-responds-over-html5-getting-time-element-back-111552

Sent from my iPhone