re: Dissatisfaction with HTML WG

From: Dean Edridge <deanedridge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:31:45 +1200
To: www-archive@w3.org, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Hello Lachlan

Regarding this:

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> This is the second time you have attacked me by calling me "not so
> democratic or balanced",

Sorry, but this is not true. The "not so democratic or balanced" comment
was directed at the document that you had created, not at you personally.
I was saying that your document was "not so democratic or balanced".
I am sincerely sorry for any unpleasantness caused. I am sorry for not
making it clear what I was saying. I am also sorry for not clarifying this
at the time.

Take care
Dean