Re: HTML WG timeframe for responses

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:05:38 +0000 (UTC)
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Steve Faulkner wrote:

> what sort of timeframe is reasonable to get a response back from hixie
> on the hgroup issue? As you may be aware I emailed him on the 23rd jan

Sorry for the delay Steve. Your e-mail is on my list, but unfortunately
there are a number of rather higher priority items on my list (a lot of it
related to the many accessibility issues that have been escalated). The
<hgroup> stuff is quite subtle and it'll take me a while to go through all
the research and arguments to work out exactly what to propose as my
initial editor's response.

Thanks for your understanding,