HTML WG timeframe for responses

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:26:59 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
hi all,

what sort of timeframe is reasonable to get a response back from hixie on
the hgroup issue? As you may be aware I emailed him on the 23rd jan [1]

I myself would think that if there is no response within a week or so then
it will be OK to make a request for a poll of the html wg to guage support
for the various options in regards to hgroup.
Or perhaps i should ping him in a week, if no reply, then request a poll?

what is your advice?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0298.html

--
with regards