Re: Please explain the role of the W3C in the continuing developmentof HTML

hi Jeff,
thanks for the clarification, of course i will make time to speak with Ian.

regards
Steve Faulkner

>>> http://blog.whatwg.org/html-is-the-new-html5
>>> http://www.infoworld.com/d/developer-world/html-the-standard-failed-585