request to review HTML WG chairs decision on issue 133

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:01:39 +0000
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
hi mike,

I want to object to the chairs handling of an issue, i believe their
handling to be prejudicial in nature and not based upon agreed processes.

the relevant email thread starts here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0051.html

I would appreciate if you could look into this and advise me on the best
course of action (if any) to have this reviewed

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG