Re: Zorba revision 8827 XQuery/XQueryX Test Suite Results

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:52:03 -0400
To: Marian Sorin Nasoi <spungi@gmail.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, zorba-coders <zorba-coders@lists.inf.ethz.ch>
Hi Sorin,

Thanks for supplying these results. I took a week of vacation and fell a
bit behind in my processing in box.

If I could, I'd like to take no action on these results, and instead ask
you to provide results for XQTS 1.0.3,  which I announced last week [1].

                                        -- Andrew

[1] [ANN] XQuery Test Suite version 1.0.3 (Monday, 20 September)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2010Sep/0213.html

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
5 Technology Park Drive