Zorba revision 8827 XQuery/XQueryX Test Suite Results

From: Marian Sorin Nasoi <spungi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:45:09 -0700
To: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, zorba-coders <zorba-coders@lists.inf.ethz.ch>
Hi Andrew,

please find attached the XQuery and XQueryX test suite results for
Zorba revision 8827 (http://www.zorba-xquery.com/).

The results are based on the XQTS taken from the W3C CVS on September 13, 2010.

I hope that the feature names and implementation-defined item names
now match those in the catalog.
Note that we do not support the following features:
 - Static Typing
 - Static Typing Extensions

Please let us know if there are any problems with this submission.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,
Sorin