Re: Seeking implementation data for widget specs

From: Paddy Byers <paddy@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:24:52 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi,

The WebApps WG is seeking implementation data for the following Widget
> specs:
> If your organization has any implementation data to share with us,
> please let us know.
>
> FYI, we recorded some general implementation data in the following wiki
> document and we welcome change requests:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WidgetImplementation

Yes, we are working on implementations of all of these specs (plus WARP) and
we will be providing new implementation data and test results shortly so the
specs can be moved forward. Digsig is the current focus and we are working
with Opera to get the tests completed. We are updating our P&C
implementation to the latest spec version so we will be providing new test
data for that shortly as well.

Thanks - Paddy