[wbs] response to 'Grant II: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of ewexler@stickdog.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:25:01 +0000
To: www-archive@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Grant II: Grant
of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a W3C
Recommendation' (public) for  by .

---------------------------------
Information about the Contributor
----
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual): Etan Wexler
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual):

---------------------------------
Information about the Contribution
----
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference).

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
I have on file test cases for Cascading Style Sheets level 2, revision 1
(CSS2.1), and for various modules of Cascading Style Sheets level 3 (CSS3).

---------------------------------
Additional Relevant Information
----
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

As I have yet to publish the test‐case documents, I can’t provide a
useful identifier for them. I’ll submit the documents to the CSS Working
Group per that group’s established process. Presuming that all goes well,
my contributions will be in a subweb accessible from
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/ewexler/ . I’d like to thank
the Consortium and the Working Group for this incredible honor. I’d like
to thank all the little bugs that have encouraged me along the way. ...

---------------------------------
Confirmation of Agreement
----
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published Outside a
W3C Recommendation.

These answers were last modified on
by

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants2-200409/ until 2010-10-01.