Timeline on HTML WG Issues 89, 92, 93, 95, 96, 97, and 100

From: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 06:56:10 -0500
CC: www-archive@w3.org, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Sam, Paul, and Maciej:

I'm resending this request, cc'ing www-archive, as I've not had a
response to my questions yet.

I realize you're all busy, but is there a timeline when I can expect
decisions on change proposals for issues (93, 95, 96, and 97) that have
had a survey? This survey did take place several weeks ago. I'm not
asking for the decisions now, just an idea when I can expect decisions.

I noticed that Issue 100 has a request to Tab to edit his change
proposal, and am assuming it will go to survey after that time. Any
idea, though, when Issues 89 and 92 will go to survey? Are you waiting
on resolution for Issue 32, before Issue 92? Can certainly understand,
as what happens with 32 does impact on 92. However, I would expect 89
and 100 to have gone to a survey by now. Issue 89 is over ten months
old, the change proposals have been in place for some time.

Again, I know you three are busy, and there's much going on in the
group. I would just like to get some idea when I can expect resolution.

Thank you.

Shelley Powers