Re: Timeline on HTML WG Issues 89, 92, 93, 95, 96, 97, and 100

Hi Shelley,

We posted the decision on issue 93 today. We're working on the write-ups for the other three that have already had polls.

On the issues that have not yet gone to survey - we are trying to get issues to a final decision at a brisk pace, but we don't have specific dates on when particular issues will go to a survey. If you'd like, we can make sure to keep you posted when there are any actions on 89, 92 or 100.

Regards,
Maciej