Re: Zorba 1.4.0 XQuery/XQueryX Test Suite Results

Thanks, I've updated the reports with your results.

A couple of requests for the future:

You reported, in part:

    <implementation-defined-items>
      <implementation-defined-item name="The revalidation modes that are
supported by this implementation." value="lax, skip, strict"/>
      <implementation-defined-item name="The default revalidation mode for
this implementation." value="lax"/>
    </implementation-defined-items>
    <features>
      <feature name="Minimum Conformance" supported="true"/>
      <feature name="Schema Import Feature" supported="true"/>
      <feature name="Schema Validation Feature" supported="true"/>
      <feature name="Static Typing Feature" supported="false"/>
      <feature name="Full Axis Feature" supported="true"/>
      <feature name="Module Feature" supported="true"/>
      <feature name="Serialization Feature" supported="true"/>
    </features>

The feature names and implementation-defined item names should match those
in the catalog. In the catalog we have "Schema Import", not "Schema Import
Feature", for example.

If you would, please report a more complete list of implementation-defined
items.

Thanks.

                                        -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg