Re: [Zorba-coders] Re: Zorba 1.4.0 XQuery/XQueryX Test Suite Results

Andrew,

is this constraint part of the test result schema or is just a nice to
have (the same string for features) ?

If it is nice to have, it should be well documented, and we'll follow.

We did it because maybe we didn't understand well the requirements.

We'll send a new result tomorrow.

Best
Dana