[draft-abarth-origin-03] feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:22:20 +0200
To: "Adam Barth" <abarth@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
The origin production does not need 1*WSP as far as I know. Or is this how
headers are supposed to be defined per 2616bis?

The origin-list production should use SP and not 1*WSP. I'd like to keep
the format as simple as possible.

I think it should be a MUST and not a MAY on consecutive origins. (Be
conservative in what you send and all.)

I also think the draft should make a requirement for one of the two
options regarding redirects and not leave it open.

Is the idea that CORS will reference this draft in the end? Currently I
have registered the Origin header with IANA.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/