Origin header format

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:18:14 +0200
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
To: "Adam Barth" <abarth@cs.stanford.edu>
So I just read some things again and it seems CORS is already using
comma-separated lists for some header formats. My thinking now is that we
should just do the same for the Origin header. I think that would make it
(per modified (future) ABNF rules from httpbis):

  origin       = "Origin" ":" origin-value
  origin-value = "null" / #serialized-origin

Apparently the OWS issue will be solved by future drafts of httpbis.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/