Re: [draft-abarth-origin-03] feedback

On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:58:54 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
>>> Is the idea that CORS will reference this draft in the end? Currently
>>> I have registered the Origin header with IANA.
>>
>> I'd be more than happy if CORS referenced this draft.  Let me know if
>> there's anything I can do to make this easier for you.
>
> It would be nice if there was a production item for 'OWS [ "null" /
> origin-list ] OWS' so that I can use that for
> Access-Control-Allow-Origin. I.e. origin-value or some such.

I also think it would make sense if the draft was more upfront about that
it also serves as a definition of the origin concept and related concepts
(serializations and comparison). Those concepts are useful outside the
scope of the Origin header as well. Maybe the draft should be named "Web
Origin Concept" or something...

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/