Re: ACTION-128: Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:13:48 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Hi Ian,
you wrote:

"So you refuse to answer the questions I asked in that e-mail? Really?

Why?"

shelley wrote in a previous email [2]:

" Now, if you want to create a new email with the same set of questions,
>> and post it in the proper group, public-html, I will attempt to answer
>> each and every question, as thoroughly as I can, carefully, quietly, and
>> civilly."

she has not refused to answer the questions, she has requested that
you send them to the html wg mailing list.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jul/0045.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2009Jul/0042.html

regards
stevef