Re: ssh key (Was: Why I don't attend the weekly teleconference (Was: Input on the agenda))

Robert Sayre wrote:

> But, frankly, I haven't given much thought to the process details
> going forward. I'm pretty sure we can do better than a process one
> might term "Autocratic Decisions Made Based On Secret Feedback,
> Followed By Condescending Denials Of Autocratic Decision Making,
> Characterization Of Dissent As 'Force', And Cynical Patent FUD".

My recommendation: spend more time writing spec text, and less time
characterizing the contributions of others.  Seriously.

80% of the current document is not only good, it is very, very good.  An
even with your "no inventions" approach, upwards of 60% of this material
is ready to be standardized now.

> And, if someone has a better way, they can write a document too.

+1

> - Rob

- Sam Ruby