RE: Nothing is really hidden

From: Justin James <j_james@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:27:34 -0400
To: "'Doug Schepers'" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-archive'" <www-archive@w3.org>

For better or for worse, the topics under discussion change constantly throughout a series of emails. So for someone like me, who is trying their best to follow what's going on, there is no ignoring a thread.

> Additionally, your tone is simply not acceptable.  Terms like
> "pollution", "pointless", and "you have neither power nor authority to
> change anything" are not acceptable in reasoned discourse.

Considering the tone I've been hearing on this list and some of the opinions expressed in the last month or so, I would say that they are fairly gentle. But point taken.

> Shelley has taken pains to state her arguments in a reasonable and
> polite tone on this thread, and I'll ask you to do the same.

On this thread. I suppose so. Not so in many of the other threads I have been attempting to follow.

J.Ja