Re: HTML is a declarative mark-up language

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:49:39 +0100, Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
wrote:
> Ian Hickson 2009-01-29 03.12:
> [...]
>
>> I'm sure there are examples of attributes that aren't defined in terms
>> that really help authors today (Lachy on IRC suggested target=""
>
> How nice that HTML 4 exists for  them.

Reading this and the rest of your e-mail I get the impression you are not
really interested in helping making HTML5 a better specification. It
almost reads like you're just flaming at the way things currently are
rather than helping out with improving the status quo. Why is that?

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>