Re: HTML is a declarative mark-up language

Anne van Kesteren 2009-01-29 12.51:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:49:39 +0100, Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
> wrote:
>> Ian Hickson 2009-01-29 03.12:
>> [...]
>>
>>> I'm sure there are examples of attributes that aren't defined in
>>> terms that really help authors today (Lachy on IRC suggested target=""
>>
>> How nice that HTML 4 exists for  them.
>
> Reading this and the rest of your e-mail I get the impression you are
> not really interested in helping making HTML5 a better specification. It
> almost reads like you're just flaming at the way things currently are
> rather than helping out with improving the status quo. Why is that?

And I get the impression that yo try to make it seem as if an
honest critique of the - for me - scientifically and logically
impossible standpoint, that HTML 5 was written from scratch, was
merely unconstructive flaming. Why is that?
--
leif halvard silli