Re: sanitizing cardio trainer tracks for sharing?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:43:33 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> writes:
>> Here's hoping!
>
> no joy.

Aha! The group mind reveals the radius filter only applies to
waypoints, not track points:

  http://www.nabble.com/Is-there-a-radius-filter-for-trackpoints--td17075720.html

But later on that page there's a recipe for turning the tracks into
points and then filtering them. But I'm guessing you don't want to
lose the tracks...

Then even further on there's a hint about how to fix that.

All of which is well beyond my day-to-day use of gpsbabel (which
basically begins and ends at getting the data off my Garmin and into
XML).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--