Re: Fwd: [widgets] New WD of Widgets 1.0: Digital Signatures spec published on March 31

Hi Art,
Thanks for reaching out to OpenAjax Alliance, but most likely we will not
be providing feedback on the Digital Signatures spec. We haven't done
anything at OAA around digsigs. I send email to our Security committee, but
I don't expect any response. Personally, I have just general knowledge
about digsigs and haven't been following the detailed discussion in the
WebApps WG about digsigs.

Incidentally, keep up the great work!

Jon

             Arthur Barstow
             <art.barstow@noki
             a.com>                                                     To
                                       Jon Ferraiolo/Menlo Park/IBM@IBMUS
             04/07/2009 02:11                                           cc
             PM                        "www-archive@w3.org"
                                       <www-archive@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Fwd: [widgets] New WD of Widgets
                                       1.0: Digital Signatures spec
                                       published on March 31

Hi Jon - we would appreciate any comments the members of the Open
Ajax Alliance have regarding the Web Applications WG's latest Widgets
1.0: Digital Signatures spec.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: