use case for having vocab for TAG-ish vocab to represent content negotiation

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:38:38 +0200
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Cc: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>

Hiya

Expanding my comment from SWCG call:

I had a use case in FOAF to be able to represent in RDF that xyz was the
concrete set of bytes we get by conneg as text/html, that abc was
another set of bytes we get by conneg as application/rdf+xml, and that
some other documents were the results of pgp signing one or the other of
those...

http://www.w3.org/TR/Content-in-RDF/#base64ContentClass looks close, but
i've not reviewed it yet

cheers