From: Marcos Caceres [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:59 AM
To: Larry Masinter
Subject: Re: [widgets] Minutes from 30 October 2008 Voice Conference

Hi Larry,
I just spoke with one of the team contacts and he pointed out that one
significant problem with setting up the mailing list as an extension
to Web Apps is that Adobe (and others) are not members of Web apps.
I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know what the implications of all this
are but maybe this should be explicitly set up as an extension of work
by the TAG (assuming that all the appropriate members have agree to
the TAG charter).

Who is the team contact for the TAG? maybe you could forward this email to them?

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres