RE: ACTION-54 - Work with SteveF draft text for HTML 5 spec to require producers/authors to include @alt on img elements

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:28:30 +0000
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Gregory,
I have put in a request to PF WG for clarification of normative language
use (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Mar/0234.html)

Can you add this request to PF WG to the action item, and detail that we are
waiting on a response to to move forward, as the actiom item is currently
listed as overdue.

ACTION-54
Work with SteveF draft text for HTML 5 spec to require producers/authors to
include @alt on img elements
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/54

thanks, sorry that you were unable to make CSUN, was looking forward to
meeting you.
--
with regards

Steve Faulkner