RE: ACTION-54 - Work with SteveF draft text for HTML 5 spec to require producers/authors to include @alt on img elements

aloha, steve!

i have updated ACTION 54

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/54

as per your request:

1) i changed the item's status as as "pending review"
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/pendingreview

2) i added a link to your post to PFWG;

3) i will now try and get your request considered by PF at the earliest
possible date -- perhaps a call for consensus on the PF list would be
quicker than attempting to discuss it at the next PF meeting, which is
wednesday, although i will ascertain if such a discussion is possible;

4) if and when PF comes up with an action item or deadline for response,
i'll add that info to the HTML5 issue tracker as soon as it becomes
available...

thanks for all of your efforts on this issue -- sorry i haven't been of
more immediate assistance -- i was "looking" forward to meeting you in
person at CSUN, too -- hopefully, our paths will cross soon, gregory.
It is difficult to say what is impossible, for yesterday's dream is
today's hope and tomorrow's reality.           -- Robert P. Goddard
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
             Oedipus' Online Complexes: http://my.opera.com/oedipus