RE: DOM attributes for ARIA (was: Re: IE8 incompatibility issues)

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 09:08:49 -0700
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, T.V Raman <raman@google.com>, Marc Silbey <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>, "dave.pawson@gmail.com" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, Cullen Sauls <cullens@microsoft.com>, "jongund@uiuc.edu" <jongund@uiuc.edu>, "aleventh@us.ibm.com" <aleventh@us.ibm.com>, "chaals@opera.com" <chaals@opera.com>, "poehlman1@comcast.net" <poehlman1@comcast.net>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, "schwer@us.ibm.com" <schwer@us.ibm.com>
In five years, ARIA-unaware browser share will being to approach zero.  Let's not just design for next year.